The Most resilient power conduits, a reinforced main deflector dish, ample nacelles, and much more – the Miracle Worker Cruiser is the dream of the modern day Engineer, given shape by the greatest shipyards currently operating. These power-gorged vessels may not be the most maneuverable starships of the modern era, nor generally considered the prettiest, but there is no denying they’ve got it where it counts.
This science focused variant has been named after one of the Federation’s greatest scientific minds, Dr. Richard Daystrom.
This starship features a Lieutenant Tactical/Miracle Worker specialist bridge officer seat, and a Commander Engineering/Miracle Worker specialist bridge officer seat.
Miracle Worker Vessels have access to the Innovation Mechanic, which reflects the ingenious solutions you and your crew can pull out of thin air to aid in difficult situations. While in combat, utilizing the correct combination of Engineering, Science, and/or Tactical Bridge Officer Abilities (as indicated by a specialized UI readout) will cause one of the following effects to be triggered:
- Instinctive Rerouting: Bonus to All Subsystem Power
- Containment Layering: Temporary Hull (based on Max Hull)
- Heisenberg Decoupling: Secondary Shields (based on Max Shields)
- Plasma Purge: Self-Targeted AOE Plasma Damage-over-Time
- Ingenious Solutions: Bonus to Recharge Speeds for Bridge Officer and Captain Abilities
- Barclay Maneuver: Photonic Copy of your starship which uses Ramming Speed on a nearby foe
Which abilities must be activated, and which innovation effect is triggered are both randomized each time the mechanic refreshes. it will refresh after a brief lockout period which follows each triggered effect.
Miracle Worker vessels are outfitted with a special Console Slot which can fit any console that would normally require an Engineering, Science, or Tactical Slot. This Universal Console Slot is in addition to the standard number of slots available on ships of the same tier.
This starship comes equipped with a Console – Universal – Delayed Casualty Plating. While active, this device temporarily prevents a huge amount of damage over a brief period of time. Once this time is up, a portion of the prevented damage is applied to your starship as a Radiation Damage-over-Time effect which can be resisted, but not removed. In this way, you can spread out incoming damage over a long period of time.
This Console also provides a passive boost to Starship Hull Penetration Skill, and Bonus Earned Experience.
This console may be equipped on any console slot, but may only be equipped on the Miracle Worker Cruisers. Equipping multiple Miracle Worker Consoles grants additional bonuses.
After achieving level 5 in your Science Miracle Worker Cruiser (T6), you will unlock Photonic Boarding Party Starship Trait. While slotted, Boarding Party does not require you to launch Shuttles. Instead, your boarding party assault teams immediately beam over to the targeted foe’s ship, and immediately begin applying the debilitating effects already associated with Boarding Party. Using Photonic Boarding Parties is also more time efficient, allowing them to be ready to deploy more quickly, reducing the ability’s recharge time considerably.
- Tier: 6
- Rank Required: Vice Admiral
- Hull Strength: 45,000 at level 50 and 60,000 at level 60
- Shield Modifier: 1.15
- Fore Weapons: 4
- Aft Weapons: 4
- Device Slots: 4
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lt. Tactical/Miracle Worker, 1 Ensg Engineering, 1 Comm Engineering/Miracle Worker, 1 Lt Comm Science, 1 Lt Comm Universal
- Console Modifications: 3 Tactical, 4 Engineering, 4 Science, 1 Universal
- Base Turn Rate: 6
- Impulse Modifier: 0.16
- Inertia: 50
- +10 Weapons and Aux, +5 to Engines and Shields
- Console – Universal – Delayed Casualty Plating
- “Innovation” Ship Mechanic
Starship Mastery Package (Cruiser)
- Absorptive Plating (+Kinetic and Physical Damage Resistance)
- Rapid Repairs (+Regeneration)
- Enhanced Plating (+Energy and Radiation Damage Resistance)
- Armored Hull (+Maximum Hull Capacity)
- Photonic Boarding Party (Starship Trait)
Cruiser Communications Array
- Command – Strategic Maneuvering
- Command – Shield Frequency Modulation
- Command – Weapon System Efficiency
- Command – Attract Fire